Best Portable USB Fans In India- Handheld, Table & Clip Models
Rise in temperatures can disturb your daily activities a lot especially while working and traveling. Portable fans are the most convenient solution for hot temperatures, as you can use them on the go, no matter where you are. That is why you need the best portable fan to cool down whenever you feel hot. We have put together the list of best handheld fans in India, along with convenient tips to help in making the right purchase. Whether it may be a Rechargeable USB fan or a non-rechargeable one, all you have to do is plug the fan into your computer socket or a nearby outlet to charge it and it will be ready to go. Here are some of the best portable mini fans in India!
Best Portable Mini Fans in India
Rechargeable USB Fans
1. OPOLAR Mini Rechargeable Portable Travel Fan
We will begin with the OPOLAR mini rechargeable travel fan with three speed settings and a powerful 2200 mAh battery. This is a small portable fan that can fit into any bag or storage compartment. However, despite its small size, it still provides powerful airflow at medium and high speed settings.
The best thing about this portable fan is its flexibility, as you can adjust its angle from zero to 180 degrees or set it up on a desktop for hands-free use. The energy saving DC motor allows for 20000 hours of work time, including 2.8 to 11 hours of continuous work after one charge.
- Three speed settings
- User friendly foldable design
- Adjustable angle
- Comes with a hanger and a metal clip
- Powerful battery
- DC motor saves energy
- Powerful airflow despite the small size
2. Geek Aire, 4 Inch Rechargeable Mini Fan
Next up is the Geek Aire miniature rechargeable fan with a slightly larger battery of 2600 mAh. This mini 4 inch fan has a high airspeed performance with five speed settings. The modern design with six blades increases the aerodynamics of the device, making the airflow even more efficient.
Moreover, this fan comes with a durable brushless DC motor and a table dock, meaning it can be used as a handheld and a desktop fan. The dock can serve as a detachable power bank so you can charge your other digital devices with the extra power in the battery. This fan can run from 3 to 9 hours in one go, depending on the speed setting you are using.
- 2600 mAh rechargeable battery
- Five speed settings
- Detachable power bank dock
- Cordless design with aerodynamic blades
- High fan speed performance
- Portable and lightweight
- USB cable and hand strip are included in the package
3. ELECHOMES Rechargeable Portable Mini Handheld Fan
The ELECHOMES rechargeable handheld fan is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use with a battery of 2500 mAh. It features three main speed settings – low, medium, and high. Moreover, this fan has four perfectly designed blades that provide great wind power even at lower speed settings. Thanks to the brushless motor, the fan maintains continuous speed and power without making too much noise.
It is lightweight and thus can be used as a handheld fan in any situation. Moreover, we must not forget that this fan is made of eco-friendly raw materials and designed with a dock that can be placed on a desk. As for the total run time, the ELECHOMES mini fan can run from three to ten hours.
- 2500 mAh battery
- 3 fan speed options
- Rechargeable dock included
- High quality USB cable included
- Made of raw eco-friendly material
- Plenty of wind power for hot summer days
- Lightweight and portable
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
4. ISABELLA Powerful Rechargeable Table Cum Wall AC DC Fan
Another one of the best portable fans in India is the ISABELLA rechargeable fan that works both in AC and DC. This fan features adjustable LED lights, which makes it a fan and a light in one. The entire device can be charged using solar panels in case you want to preserve energy at home.
This 7 inch fan has two speed settings and it can run up to 2.5 – 3 hours at low speed. Keep in mind that both the fan and the light can be used at the same time. The device can be used as a handheld fan, but you can also install it on a desktop or mount it on a wall.
- LED light included
- Two speed settings
- Operation up to 2.5 hours
- Charging cable included
- Can also be charged with solar panels
- Fan and light can be used at the same time
- You can charge your mobile device with the extra power in the battery
- You can use micro USB cables along with ordinary charging cables (included in the package)
5. OPOLAR Battery Operated USB Rechargeable, Portable Personal Handheld Fan
Here is another OPOLAR rechargeable USB fan featuring three speed settings with the maximum rotating speed of 3200 RPM. With a high RPM number, this fan produces more airflow with less noise compared to average fans.
Its working hours range from 3 to 13 hours, depending on which speed settings you are using. Overall, this mini rechargeable fan is highly portable and it features an LED light along with a 2200 mAh battery.
- Three fan speeds
- High airflow performance
- Internal LED light
- Lightweight and compact
- Operates quietly, so you are not bothered by the fan noise
- The LED light can be used separately too
6. Desk Fan TopMate USB Fan Rechargeable
Next up is the Desk Fan TopMate fan with a convenient 60 degree adjustable angle. This fan allows you to control three wind speeds at very low noise, which makes for a great cooling performance. Thanks to the adjustable fan, the device is easy to clean and maintain.
The slim design will save you space both in storage and in use. Moreover, the TopMate fan features a strong brushless motor that turns an easy breeze into a strong wind without consuming too much power. The micro USB charging interface allows you to use a variety of cables for the charging function.
- 60 degree adjustable angle
- Three wind speed control
- Low noise operation
- Compact and lightweight – perfectly portable
- Strong brushless motor provides powerful airflow
- Reduces power consumption and saves energy
- Modern and slim design won’t take up too much space
7. KLAY Led Light Multi Function Powerful Rechargeable Table Desk Fan
The KLAY multi-function fan serves both as a cooler and a lamp thanks to the LED light. The lights on this fan can be fully adjusted to meet your brightness preferences. As one of the best rechargeable usb fans, this model features an 8 inch leaf design and works both in AC and DC.
There are two speed settings such that you can use to adjust the airflow. The fan can operate 4 to 8 hours at one time and you can also use the LED lights along with it. Even though this is primarily a table desktop fan, it can also be mounted on a wall.
- LED lights with adjustable brightness
- 8 inch leaf design
- Works in AC and DC
- Two speed settings
- Long operation hours
- The fan can be adjusted vertically to customize airflow direction
- The design allows installation on a wall
8. CITRA 2907 New Model Powerful Rechargeable table fan
Our last choice when it comes to rechargeable USB fans is the new CITRA fan model. This is a slightly larger fan with a 9 inch design and a 20W LED light for higher brightness. Like some of the fans we previously mentioned, this model can also be charged with solar power.
The charging process of this fan takes 8 to 12 hours, after which the fan can operate up to eight hours. Even though it does not have any swinging features, the airflow can easily be adjusted to any direction you want.
- Portable and lightweight design
- Long operating hours – up to 8 hours of running at one time
- Powerful LED lights included
- Firm and durable design
- The fan can be charged with solar power
- The 9 inch blades provide more powerful airflow
- You can mount the device on a wall for easier use
Portable USB Mini Fans
9. OPOLAR 2019 Mini USB Desk Fan
We’re switching to non-rechargeable fans starting with the OPOLAR mini desk fan. Even though this is a very small USB desk fan, it is capable of providing strong airflow while operating quietly. The noise level of this fan is less than 50 dB, which means you can use it while working as it won’t disturb your focus.
This fan can be adjusted at a 40 degree angle to point the airflow in the right direction. Most importantly, the device is compatible with any USB port so you can plug it into any laptop or computer. The removable front cover also makes it very easy to clean.
- Strong airflow
- Whisper quiet operation under 50 dB
- High quality build material
- Removable front cover makes the fan easy to clean
- The airflow can be adjusted at a 40 degree angle
- Customizable operation
10. TopMate USB 3 Portable Mini Fan
Next up is the TopMate USB portable mini fan with three speed options and highly adjustable design. The head of this fan can be turned 360 degrees so you can point the airflow in any direction you want.
This fan features a small and sleek design, yet it still packs plenty of power to provide a cool wind whenever you need it. It operates at very low noise levels thanks to aerodynamically designed five leaf blades. The fan is so quiet that it won’t even disturb you during sleep.
- 360 degree tilt and rotation for adjusting the airflow direction
- Small but powerful design
- Three wind speed controls
- Low noise operation
- The five leaf blade design allows for extra power on high speed settings
- The fan remains quiet so it can be used while sleeping
- Small and portable design
- Adjustable airflow angles
11. ELECHOMES Unique Design USB Personal Electric Desk Fan
The ELECHOMES personal USB desk fan features a unique design with two speed settings. Thanks to the latest Aikoper technology, the fan uses a twin turbo cyclone to cut through airflow and provide an even and consistent breeze.
Despite being extremely powerful for a mini USB fan, this device still operates at low noise levels thanks to the dual blade design. It also comes with two rubber pads that keep it from moving and vibrating while in operation.
Overall, this ELECHOMES USB desk fan features a sleek and futuristic design with a touch sensitive control panel.
- Sleek and modern design
- Latest Aikoper technology
- Quiet and powerful operation
- The device features two speed settings at low noise levels
- Can be adjusted upwards and downwards
- The metal base allows for touch control
- Two rubber pads keep the fan from moving or making noise while operating on the desk
12. F S Solution Combo of Portable & Flexible USB Fan
The F.S. Solution fan is a portable and flexible fan that will provide cool air whenever you need it. This simple fan can be connected to a laptop or even a power bank to start working. All you have to do is plug it into the USB socket and it will start running.
However, keep in mind that this is one of the simplest and most affordable type of portable fan so don’t expect any fancy features. There is also no option to control the speed for this model. It does, however, have LED lights.
- Portable and flexible mini fan
- Also comes with an Flexible LED light
- Slim and lightweight design
- Innovative airflow structure
- Can be connected to any USB socket
- Most portable solution on the list
Portable Clipon Fans – Mini Fans with Clip
13. OPOLAR New 5000mAh Rechargeable Battery Operated Clip On Fan
Next up is another OPOLAR rechargeable fan, this time a clip on model with an extremely powerful battery of 5000 mAh. This fan features a durable and strong clamp that can be attached on a desk, treadmill, or any other surface in order to provide convenient cooling.
This fan operates quietly and it is very quick to charge, which makes it a great solution. The frame can be detached and rotated in any direction to customize the airflow. Thanks to advanced aerodynamics and blade design, the fan provides smooth and even cooling at all times.
- Rotatable and demountable frame
- Powerful 5000 mAh battery
- Durable and strong clamp
- Fast charging battery is ready to go in no time
- Great blade design for strong and efficient airflow
- Very lightweight and easy to clip onto different objects
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use thanks to durable blades
14. Soopii Mini Desktop Fan with USB Power Supply
Next up is the Soopii mini desktop fan with a full copper brushless motor and a USB power supply. This convenient mini fan features three speed gears with a maximum rotation speed of 3600RPM for a stronger and more powerful airflow.
This fan can be clipped on a desk, and even on a baby stroller when you are walking outside. Thanks to its compact size and a 360 degree adjustability angle, it can be used in a variety of situations, both indoors and outdoors. The noise level of this fan will never go over 20 dB so you can use it comfortably without being bothered by the sound.
- Full copper brushless motor
- High air flow at low noise
- Enhanced clip-on for more holding power
- 360 degree adjustable
- This fan can be adjusted in any direction, horizontally and vertically
- It is compact and lightweight
- Includes three speed options
- High air flow at low noise levels
15. Elechomes EH101 Mini Desk Fan
The second clip on fan we chose is the Elechomes mini desk fan for indoor and outdoor use. Thanks to the flexible design, the fan can be adjusted vertically and horizontally, as well as turned to any angle with 360 degree rotation. The fan features a USB charging port and multiple adjustable speed settings. The rechargeable battery allows for fast and long operation so you can use the fan for multiple hours in one run.
- USB charging port
- Adjustable speeds
- Powerful rechargeable battery
- 360 degree angle adjustment
- Easy to use and control the speed
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Hand-Free Neck Fan for Personal Cooling
We had included another portable fan which is unique and innovative in its design for our crazy viewers, the hands-free neck fan . This fan provides personal cooling and comfort thanks to fast air circulation and two speed settings.
If you need relief from the hot weather, all you have to do is put the flexible fan around your neck and turn it on. The fan doesn’t make lot of noise so it won’t disturb you during daily activities.
It will keep you cool on the move, both in indoor and outdoor environments. It features a safe rechargeable battery and it can work for two to four hours at one time.
- Soft and flexible gooseneck
- Adjustable fans with multiple angle options
- Convenient and unique design
- Easy to use
- Quick and efficient cooling
- Low noise and high airflow output
- Hands-free use in any situation
Why Portable Fans Are Worth Buying
The reviews we listed above should be enough to help you choose the best portable fan in India. If you are still not sure whether portable fans are worth the money, here are a few reasons why you should consider making this purchase.
Portable fans make cool air available wherever you go. These devices will definitely come in handy when the temperatures rise. Besides, portable fans are usually very small in size, so you can easily fit them in tight storage compartments. Moreover, they are far more convenient than fixed fans since you have the freedom to use them anywhere.
If you want to get the most out of your purchase, consider getting a rechargeable fan so you can use it, even when you don’t have access to an electricity source.
Besides the ease of use and convenience, the best portable fans in India provide comfort in challenging situations when the heat becomes unbearable. Besides, there are several different types of portable fans available, which means there are plenty of options for you to choose from. These options include regular mini fans, rechargeable USB mini fans, clip on fans, and even neck fans for personal cooling.
Points to Remember While Purchasing
Knowing about what to look for when buying a mini fan will help you make the right decision without spending too much time on searching about it. Here are some of the most important points to keep in mind when looking for a new portable fan.
Type of Fan
Before you jump to making a purchase, think about which type of fan you would need the most. You are obviously aiming for a portable fan. However, there are still several subtypes you should choose from.
A rechargeable portable fan will allow you to use the device even when the electricity is not available, whereas a clip on type of fan will let you attach the device to a desk or any nearby surface easily without much struggle. You can also choose neck fans for a closer cooling experience. Once you decide which type of portable fans suit you best, move on to the following points.
Size of the Fan
Most portable mini fans are small in size, as their name suggests. However, you will still be able to notice the difference between mid-sized clip on fans and small handheld models. Either way, consider the size when making a purchase based on whether you need a compact solution on the go or an average sized fan for home use.
Check whether the fan has more than one speed setting. Some of the higher quality portable fans will allow you to switch between three or more speeds such that you can adjust the cooling power. Speed is an important factor because it determines the power of the fan. The last thing you want is a low efficiency fan that only blows hot air around without cooling you down.
The battery life is another good indicator of the quality of a portable fan. The best portable fan should have a long battery life, including a long overall lifespan and a long period of use between charging sessions. Make sure to check whether the fan has a good battery before buying it.
Lastly, make sure the fan you are interested in is of good build quality. This includes the quality of materials the fan is made of, as well as the quality of any additional components included in the price. Cheap plastic surely won’t last long so make sure to stick to high quality materials.
Best Portable Mini Fan Brands In India
There are hundreds of mini handheld fans available on the market, which can make it extremely difficult to narrow down your choices, let alone choose one single product. One thing that could help you pick the best portable fan is the brand name behind the product. The highest quality fans and household appliances are usually made by reputable brands that are well known to the community.
Here are the best portable fan brands that you can choose from:
What is the Average Price of a USB Fan?
The prices of USB fans vary depending on the quality of the product and the brand name. The average prices usually range from 300 to 500 rupees. If you are looking for a long lasting fan with more quality, stick to the latter pricing option.
How Much Power Does a USB Fan Consume?
Portable USB fans use a lot less electricity than ordinary fixed fans. On average, a USB fan uses around 2.5W per hour, which is not a very noticeable amount. Typical box fans use around 40 to 70W, which is significantly higher compared to handheld options.
To sum it all up, rechargeable USB fans are a handy tool to have around, especially when the temperatures start to rise. These fans use significantly less power compared to larger fixed fans, which makes them more energy efficient and thus better for the environment.
However, choosing the best portable fan in India can be quite a challenge, since there are hundreds of different models on the market. Hopefully, our guide and list of products will help you find the best option for your needs. We have included several different types of mini fans on our list, including fans of different sizes and pricing. Look through the features and benefits of each product to find the best fan to keep you cool this summer.